- Hawkins Home Maintence, Mick/Dan Hawkins, 706-201-1293,firstname.lastname@example.org, Reliable, reasonable
- David Nelson -706-614-7667
- David Nelson is very hard working, reliable, and does excellent work.
No job is too small or too large. He has built homes, does remodeling, decks,
cabinetry work, etc."
Carlos Aranda - 706-372-4472
Tom Stewart - 706-742-2511 or Jim Arp - 706-742-5602
- Byron Beam - 706-207-6650
We have not used Byron for any really major projects as our house is only 5 years old. But,
we used him for small projects because of the recommendations we received from others. He
was just as meticulous on the small jobs we used him for as he was on the big ones that others
had told us about. We actually had quite a few people recommend him. He is a wonderful Christian
man with very strong values. I wouldn't use anyone else.
We have used Byron Beam. I have never seen anyone so meticulous! Every little thing has to be
just perfect for him. He was wonderful!!
I chose Byron from this page and I was completely satisfied with the work and how easy he was to
work with. He got the job done quickly and followed up to make sure everything was to our liking and
was very good about my very picky little things -- had someone back out the same day to
take care of them. We are planning to use him again. (10/08)
- Richard Jenkins 706-202-1378 References from UGA faculty/staff upon request.
I use Richard Jenkins as my general contractor. He is finishing painting my house today.
He is very reasonably, knows his business, and cleans up after his work.
His number is 706-202-1378
Richard Jenkins has been doing work for me for years, and I highly recommend him. He is
extremely honest and charges reasonable prices. He has been in the construction business for
many years. You can reach him at email@example.com or
- Ginn Construction -- no name given - 706-202-1378
- Clay Nix built houses a couple of years (when the market was better). I have seen one of those
houses, and the quality was outstanding. He's a very level headed man and very personable.
I know Clay Nix. He is a great guy, go to church w/ him. He does great work.
He used to do mainly hardwood floors but has expanded to much more now. Not
sure about his prices though but I'm sure if you need something done that he
does he would be glad to give you an estimate.
Clay Nix - 706-540-0254
- Jason Carey and you can e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
12+ years experience and will provide references of satisfied customers upon request.
Jason Carey is a wonderful carpenter if you can get him. He gets so many referrals he doesn't
advertise a lot. His business is called "On the Level" 706 296 9168,
- Bo Brewer is awesome....His number there is 706-542-8286. Very dependable, honest & reasonably.
- Ben Huish @ 706-255-0127
- Daniel Evans can do anything and is honest and has fair pricing. His cell is 706-202-2111.
I've been very happy with everything that he has done.
- Try calling AY Cole at 706-338-1219, just tell him George's wife Ingrid gave you his name.
Someone said not to use Hank Black; someone did recommend him - 706-870-4080
I was very dissatisfied with Hank Black. He did lousy work. I had to hire someone else to
come back and fix the mess that he made. He promised a lot, but never followed through.
- I strongly discourage you from using Marion Odom, from Jefferson/Pendergrass area. Had him do
a remodel job for me that started Oct. 25, 2007 and is still NOT completed! (9/09)