- Try Lukes True Value Hardware.....out near the Sams Club....
- Try Mr. William Adams, 706-543-1366. He's an older gentleman, though, and his health may no
longer allow him to work. He's located on Northcrest Drive off North Ave near the Loop.
- I have always taken my mower to Lynden (Linden) Fowler in Hull, GA. That is Madison County.
He is off of Rogers Mill Road. I am looking him up on White Pages.com and I don't see him, but I know
he is in the Phone Book.
- Colbert Lawnmower Repair is located on highway 72 but I don't know any other information on them.
Colbert Lawnmower or AKA Ace Hardware. I think they'll come get it for a fee.
- There's a wonderful place on Lexington; it's called Athens Power Pro (I believe); it's located on
the right side as you come into town, near the movie theaters, but before Winterville road. It used to
be called Billy's Batteries and I think it was a merger between that business and S&K, which used to
fix lawn mowers in that little triangle near the ABH building behind the old hardware store.
Athens Power Pros, which is the new name for the combined S&K Bike Shop and Billy's Batteries is on Lexington Rd,
just past the Carmike Cinemas on the East Side works on lawnmowers... 706-353-2267
- Grand Rental Station, 1721 Hog Mountain Rd., Watkinsville, 706.769.9390