- You get more bang for your buck at Headline at Beechwood.
They have a basic pedicure for 15.00 and the deluxe is around 20.00
(at least that is what it was last year)
- Sunny Nails in Watkinsville or believe it not the one at Walmart is good!
·Sunny Nails in Watkinsville is my favorite!
- Pronails ask for Lisa it's on the eastside next to Wal-Mart
- Headliners over in Beechwood Shopping Center. Near Steinmart.
- The newer place in Winterville across from Winterville Elem school; wonderful folks!
·There is a place in Winterville….Mary's Nails I believe…they are great!
·If you're near Winterville, I like Mary Nail Salon. Their store is relatively
new and very clean, and they do a really nice job. My last pedi lasted 6 weeks (granted, that's in
winter, but still).
·Mary's in Winterville is good!
- I've never had a bad pedi at LV Nails next to Kroger.
- I go to Sue at LA Nails on the Atlanta Highway (in the old Goody's Shopping Center).
She's very sweet and does a great job.
- I like Express Nails on Prince.