The content and opinions expressed on this Web page do not reflect the views of
nor are they endorsed by the University of Georgia Staff Council,
the University of Georgia, or the University System of Georgia.
Sewing Lessons (June 2009)
- I checked into Hancock Fabrics and JoAnns. Neither offer lessons, however, Hancock's is looking for an instructor.
I also check into Athens Tech. They did not have any sewing courses listed on their website.
- Mrs. Sew & Sew, Athens, GA, Call (706)351-7464 ask for Felicia or leave a message.....she will call you back;
her work is excellent and her prices are extremely reasonable.
- Look into the classes at Sew Beary Special! They are great people.
Check out their website at: http://www.sewbearyspecial.com/
- Another person recommended their sister who has a sewing plant in Winterville. Her name is Brenda (ph. 706-742-8947)
- A friend mentioned a place on the east side of town. He said it's a little sewing supply place directly in front of Kroger on
Barnett Shoals Road. He thought they hosted classes but was not sure.