- Steve Brown of Brown Tree Solutions has cut down several trees in our yard and has done an excellent job. His number is 706-714-3770.
I just wanted to share and recommend Brown’s Tree Solutions for tree removal. We had a 100 ft pine
tree removed from our back yard yesterday. Steve Brown and his crew did an absolute awesome job. He had
surveyed the situation and came up with a plan. The tree was removed promptly and safely within our fenced
in back yard!
So, if you need a tree removed….I highly recommend Brown’s Tree Solutions!
I've used Brown Tree Removal and they did a nice job for me. I also recommended Brown to another
friend and I know she was very pleased as well. The owner's name is Steve Brown. He has all of the
appropriate licenses and insurance.
Within the past several weeks I had three estimates for tree work. I went with Steve Brown who owns
Brown's Tree Solutions. 706-714-3770. He and his crew did a good job with recommendations for trees
dangerous to the house, limbing of some trees, cabling one tree, removal those leaning toward house,
and cleanup. Upon my request they left the pine tree grindings for my use as mulch and oak logs cut
in 14 inch lengths for firewood.
I'll call him again when I need some more work done.
- Billy Bridges Tree Service does an excellent job. I have used them several times and
could not be more pleased.
His number is 706-338-7407.
- I hope you are flooded with recommendations for Iron John's Tree Service, at 706-540-3495.
Can't think of enough good things to say.
- I highly recommend Scott Brothers Tree Service (706-476-2091).
They are MUCH cheaper than services in Athens. A local company gave me an estimate of $2,800 for the
same service Scott Brothers charged $1,000 to perform. My neighbor wanted the chips for mulch, so
Scott Brothers trucked the chips to the exact spot the neighbor specified. Perfect clean up, too.
Insured, bonded, etc., -- have done work for UGA.
- New Urban Forestry is great: http://newurbanforestry.com/
- Chestnut Tree Service/Brian Foreman