The content and opinions expressed on this Web page do not reflect the views of
nor are they endorsed by the University of Georgia Staff Council,
the University of Georgia, or the University System of Georgia.
September 11, 2008
- Smith's on Broad Street.
- Stoll Studios had an upholster but has stopped reupholstering furniture. If you call them they
can give you the names of upholsters who do good work. Good Luck. It is pretty expensive.
- Charlie Bulla, Dixie Upholstery has done work for our projects.
- Stoll Studio and Cape Upholsterers are both places I've used and that I think highly of. Neither
will be your cheapest alternative, but I have great confidence in their skill. I don't know if there's
refurbishing other than upholstering, Stoll's can refinish furniture, too. Good luck.
- A friend of mine has used Rodriguez Upholstery on the Danielsville Rd. She was really pleased with the work.
- 100% recommend Rodriquez Upholstry. Father/Son team in a little hole of the wall place on Danielsville
Road. Both can do upholstery, but father seems to do the furniture while the son specializes upholstery
in cars/boats, etc. FYI, the father speaks ok English, but understands it very well…son was raised here so
fluent and is often around to translate if needed. They did a great job on my pieces, very quick, and are
VERY reasonable in price. Good luck!
- Joe Brown in Madison, GA does furniture restoration and repairs. He's reasonable and does a good job.
Nice to work with. His number (706) 342-1689.